Constructed with durable cotton canvas in navy with brilliant white stitching detail and finished with brown tanned leather, the Lottie Tote is the epitome of luxe. With two interior pockets, zip top enclosure and fully lined, this bag offers tremendous versatility.
The dry wax coating has all the strength and waterproofing ability of its waxed canvas counterparts, without leaving any residue. The beauty of waxed canvas is that age, stains and wear builds character to your product.
- Durable 14 oz cotton canvas
- Dry waxed
- Leather handles with reinforced stitching
- Zip top enclosure
- 31cm wide, 40cm height
- Letter pressed leather Little Echidna Home label
About the Maker
- Do not wash your waxed canvas product in a washing machine or dry clean.
- Do not use warm or hot water to clean any waxed canvas product.
- Do not use a clothes dryer.
- Do not use detergents or bleach.
- Avoid leaving in extreme heat. The canvas will return to normal when at room temperature.
- If your waxed product becomes soiled, wait for it to dry and gentle brush off any dirt. If it needs a little help, use a lightly damp (cold water) cloth to gently rub the spot/stain.
- Don't try to clean oily substances. There is no good way to clean oiliness without damaging the wax, and thus ruining the water resistance.
Born and bred on a property in the Dumaresq Valley in Northern New England, Glenda has vivid memories of a childhood exploring abandoned house ruins on the family property with her siblings and cousins. While not much remained, there was the enamel mugs, plates, wash bowls and pitchers discarded in the old wash room, a little banged and blackened, but still beautifully intact and perfectly usable. Adventures around the shed revealed horse gear hanging from the roof, waxed canvas tool rolls, fire wood carriers and old oil skin coats. Little Echidna Home was born from a desire to showcase these timeless pieces, a part of Australian nostalgic history, and to bring these wonderful products back to life for daily use in every household.